Latest news from Forever Strong
By Meeghan, 27 April, 2013
New client intro pack
Try personal training with Forever Strong Fitness for only $79. That’s right if you are a new customer and you’ve never tried our services before you can purchase 3 x 30min personal training sessions for only $79- that’s a saving of $38!
Referral Reward Program
We would like to reward you for referring us to your family and friends. For each referred converted client, you will receive a great gift*
How it works…
- You may refer Forever Strong Fitness to any number of family and friends who are interested in personal training
- A ‘converted’ client is a referral that has purchased the new client intro pack following their free initial consultation. Referrals that do not purchase the new client intro pack will not be included in the reward program.
- You will need to contact Forever Strong Fitness each time you refer a family member or friend, so we can ensure the referral details have been recorded accurately.
- The referral reward program will begin April 29th 2013 ongoing, unless otherwise advised.
What you will receive…
- Refer 1 converted client and receive 1 x free PT session
- Refer 2 converted clients and receive 1 x Forever Strong Fitness drink bottle
- Refer 3 converted clients and receive 2 x movie tickets
- Refer 4 converted clients and receive 1 x Forever Strong Fitness training t-shirt
- Refer 5 converted clients and receive 1 x $50 Coles Myer gift voucher
*Gifts, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Forever Strong Fitness 12 hour cancellation policy
Forever Strong Fitness applies a cancellation policy for all sessions. Cancellations must be received at least 12 hours before the scheduled session time via telephone on 9806 0566.
To avoid forfeiting the session you may then arrange a make up session for the following week. No shows and if you haven’t given us 12 hours notice of cancellation are not eligible for make ups.
Why? Your personal trainer is paid for the missed session time and we are unable to fill your permanent time with another client when we are not provided with enough notice. We recognise the challenges involved with personal scheduling and that unannounced events do occur from time to time.
However this policy is an extension of our commitment to turn you into a fitter and stronger person and our system of training relies on keeping to a strict schedule. Trust us. If you want great results you need to master your personal schedule.